Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Potato Korokke!

I was suppose to be studying...again. I mean. I studied for like 2 hours(I completed OBC topic 6) then I just kept thinking about the delicious potato korokke. My mum was making potato salad and I told her since she is boiling potatoes I might as well do it today so that I don't have to do the washing. =p!!! I washed my hands, did the instant potato first. The instant potato was actually crushed potato chips with hot water. After doing that, I peeled the potato(that is already boiled) and mashed them together. Sprinkle some black pepper and grounded white pepper. Mashed 'em real good then I added 3 slices of cheese. Done. Followed by the coating some flour, egg(whole & beaten) and bread crumbs. Shallow fried 'em and it is done. Neat huh? And, to top it off, my mom made chicken chop, grilled Japanese fish(the small ones with caviar inside) and potato salad that went wrong(it was quite salty).

















Delicious isn't it? The chicken chop feels glazed and the whole dinner was beyond description. Though simple, yet mouth-watering. I have 3 more potato korokke in my fridge and I think I maybe bringing one two school tml.

Speaking of school, I have only two hours tml and a two hour break in between those two hour. Anyway, tml I have SFP and PIPC tutorial. Hope that SFP tutor won't be so mean and let us the hour pass fast. Thank god it is only 1 hour with her. However, looking forward to Mr. Jiang I mean Dr. Jiang. He accent is hilarious plus he's a funny guy.

No comments: