Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

no school! =D

YAY-ness! There is NO lessons today. Jealous huh? =X
Anyway, was awoke at 8.30am. Kinda early huh. Well, I slept at 10 plus last night. =X
Had two slice of toast (no butter or margarine. healthy =X) then started with my project. Half way through, had suddenly cravings of alcohol. I know, early in the morning, alcohol???
I waited for my brother to leave the house and I started mixing. If you are reading this, please don't tell mom. =p



Drinking while attempting my project. The mix was exceptional:
About 100ml of Hennessy Cognac. Pour it in a wine glass. Warm the glass with a lighter and set the liquor on fire. Repeat a few times till you are satisfied. Empty a cold can of coca cola into a large beer mug. Add the 'burned' alcohol and mix. Add lots of ice and enjoy. =DDD!!!
The most fabulous combination EVER! Enjoy peeps =)))

No comments: