Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Monday, January 07, 2008

Outings!

Just some random pictures. Trees outside my window.




Snap shot of Nicole. She got her hair extented! OMG is so LONG! =)

Was at play after that. And finally after so LONG, cam-whored with VERON!



Was being random when I took the below picture

At cheesecake! (Look at Nicole's GORGEOUS hair =X)


Was out on Monday. wanted to get this book but... *hint hint* =X




Had dinner the budget way. Headed down to Novena Square in hopes of finding Korean clothes but alas, I have to be a girl to wear them. Why can't there be more guy shops? Oh well...

..........................................................................................
Tuesday 8 Jan

Woke up feeling slightly light-headed. Reached for the clock to stop the alarm. Lay in bed while staring at the ceiling in total darkness. Finally got my strength and walked out to take breakfast. After eating, changing etc. left the house with my parents. Was listening to my mp3 all the way to school. Had a feeling today was gonna be different.
Had my first lesson which ended early. Made way down to the canteen to grab a bite. But I wasn't hungry. It could be due to the scolding by a TSO. But...
I felt my heart became heavier due to recent events. It hardened and turned cold. Soon found myself watching the Korean movie in my phone.
I guess it was always my excuse of using a drama to release the anguish, sorrow and dispair trapped in me. After about an hour of sobbing, I felt much better. =)

No comments: