Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, January 13, 2008

lonely...

friend: Why are you such a loner?
wins: Because everyone went away to do something.

Am I really a loner? Debatable question. I would prefer to say that I have different facades in different situations. My level of friendliness depends on my current mood status, recent events plus other minute factors.
Sometimes I think that I think too much. huh? haha =D. I pause to take a look at my life - what does people take me for? Am I that nice to be taken for granted?
Problems. They arise for a reason. Whatever reason it is, these problems are just building blocks in making us stronger. That was what I used to believe in. But now...
Why can't things just be the way they are? Simple and without a (hidden) agenda. I wish that I can be that innocent boy I used to be. Growing up is just hard...

I don't need much. I just want to be merry and live this miserable life without regrets.






Times like these are times when I felt you here. Felt the presence of you comforting and consoling me. Telling me that the evils of this world is beyond our power to prevent it. As you comfort me, my heart skipped a beat and a tear rolled down my cheek. I love you.

No comments: