Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Study Week!!!

If you are reading this, you would have known by now I don't stick to my regimes and aims. Which is why I am typing this. I mean, might as well right, since I am using the net. LOL. So on Monday, I had PBPN revision. Made salad for lunch before heading to school. Mdm Kalpana, you ROCK! =p She made such an impact on me (on Biochem that is) that I decide to give my best for the test next week Monday =DDD



Anyway, today is Wednesday. The 'start' of my revision, or so I was suppose to. =X. Well, I did study from 10.30am - 12.30pm. Time for lunch! =DDD Today, I'm gonna share with you guys my ALL TIME FAVOURITE recipe: Maggi with D.O.M (part of the creator's name: Dom Bernardo Vincelli) Benedictine.
Steps are as follows:
Things you will need: You will need one packet of Maggi (preferably chicken flavour - D.O.M goes extremely well with chicken), some hot (preferably boiling) water and 1 tbsp of D.O.M (duh!)


Step 1: Place noodle in a shallow dish.

Step 2: Pour the hot or boiling water till it covers the noodle (or the amount of water you usually do, depending on how much soup you want)


Step 3: Let noodle stand in the water for a while till softened (also depends on how you like to eat you noodle - semi-cooked or nicely-done).
Step 4: Add 1tbsp of D.O.M. Mix well.
Step 5: Add the packet of seasoning and mix thoroughly.

Step 6: Add dried parsley (optional) and enjoy! =D

Knowing that Maggi isn't gonna keep me full, I decided to make SALAD...again. LOL. So much for being healthy.


Honestly, I am not that healthy. Especially during study week. I just eat and eat and eat. I made hot chocolate, Nigella style. But too lazy to blog about it. Taste was okay but there is a reason why good chocolate cost more than the ones you buy from NTUC. Oh well, I will really finish up on what I have to do. =D good luck for the exams peeps (esp. those from TP) =D

No comments: