Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Friday, February 08, 2008

CNY

The past two days happened so quickly, I thought this year just felt different. Chinese New Year had a special meaning - a gathering not only to celebrate the start of the new lunar calendar but also a celebration of gathering with your closed ones. It seem that I made the wrong choice of choosing to work yesterday. It was money that I thought, but went I was a work, it just seem that financial benefits simply lose out to close ties. Oh well, it's a mistake I will never make.

Anyway, this are pictures when I was bored at work. Hope it's okay to post them.



Got back from my maternal uncle's place a few hours ago. I felt that the cousins there are closer than my paternal ones. Oh well, the family is big. Even for lou hei, we had to have 2 big places of it.



My relatives

The pictures of my cousins




I guess, deep down inside, I stand by what I say - "nothing beats family"

No comments: