Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Monday, February 11, 2008

Time

Each and everyone of us have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. But why are we (or rather maybe just me) complaining of not having enough time? I guess everything boils down to 2 words - Time Management.

I started my part-time job a few weeks ago. Still finding it tough to balance everything. Especially given my inability to concentrate (as experienced by Sherrilyn today). For that my sincerest apologies.

It seems that I have a really short attention span. My minds seems to wander and wonder about too much. In fact all the time. I would make links and connection of a certain topic with a topic that is so different from the former.

In addition to my 'curiosity', I am a procrastinater. I just love to drag and drag and drag. I was suppose to do my work early this morning at 1am, but instead, I chose to finish watching My Girl. Who is to blame, no one else but myself.

Now that I don't have to work temporarily, I hope to make full use of my time in studying to do better for my exams. Which also equates to NO blogging, NO msn, NO checking of mail and other rubbish and finally NO laptop. When will this begin...stay tune to find out =X

No comments: