Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

New Year's Eve

OMG! Went back to BDS. Nothing much to say. So entered the school. Oh my, the good old days. Look at what became of me now. HAHAA!


Kim and Amelia watching the performance with great enthusiasm. HAHA.

Yitian and I posing away to take photos with the cute nonsense pictures. HAHAA



So after that, went to town where 'ter did last min shopping. Received a sms from Paige. OMG la! Seem to be seeing her (she seeing me la. LOL) everywhere. LOL. Anyway, so after shopping was my reunion dinner. Cousin Cherie was in town (from Aust.) missed the good old days. But today was much better than the past few years. I shall not think about the past but the present =D. Here are the fabulous pictures.










Me and Cherie =D

Though I would be working tml (yes I am working. sad huh?), I hope to spend more time with family. Cheers all and have a Happy Chinese New Year =DDD

No comments: