Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Monday, February 25, 2008

Yi Tian's Bday Outing =DDD

The exams are OVER! Harlow to eating and slacking and real shopping! Though, I would be living in fear over the next week for my results. BACK online. Officially. Time for pictures. Long overdue ones. The ones that were taken during the Yitian's-19th-Birthday-outing =D

P.S. Any TAK-glamness, please forgive me (first 4 pictures). HAHA =DDD











Honestly, I don't remember the place that we had our dinner at. Just that it was a pretty ATAS place and I saw quite a few ANG MO or working class people; I felt that we were misfits. Oh well, I am sure I lend my FABULOUS-NESS to the restaurant. I mean HARLOW, this is Winston we are talking about. =X I can visualize a lot of vomit on your screens as you continue reading my nonsensical rubbish.

Well, nothing much to say, just that you, CHEN YITIAN are officially 19. And you have another 355 days to enjoy before...the big 20 =D!!!

P.S. I enjoy being young =D

No comments: