Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Friday, February 22, 2008

Smoking kills

I know what you are thinking. Why is Winston still using the damn com when he is not supposed to? LOL. I believe that when your mind wanders away from studying, take a break. There is absolutely no point in forcing yourself. However, if I do not force myself to continue studying, I might just fail =X

Anyway, I was just surfing the net and stuff when 'ter told me of this video


Do you remember this? The one that got most Singaporeans talking that it was so scary? Well, it is really scary and I did not believe that this wasn't real. How dumb can I be? HAHA.

I don't condone smoking but I don't like it either. I have friends who smoke but as long as the wind doesn't blow in my face, I am quite nonchalant about it.

Now, for something funny =D. The next video was introduced by bo.

"Look at my cane and look where I stick it" "It was in my pants, who wants to lick it"
OOPS! M18 stuff. If you are offended, my apologizes. It was just for entertainment.

No comments: