Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Miss Australia (Amanda) and Miss Hong Kong (Jing Jing)

This is such a late post. Anyway, shall continue. So Miss Australia was in town, and trying to fit everything into my tight schedule, decided that we soooo needed to meet up. Friends come and go but some friends are worth keeping. Anyway, met up with Amanda and Jing Jing who also happens to be Miss Hong Kong. Did you know the prowess of this FAB duo can melt any guys heart. =X. Anyway, so we met at Siglap. Was suppose to grab a bite at Cheesecake Cafe but I forgot it was closed on Monday. Oh well...Anyway, those two wanted to have early dinner so we went to Xin Wang Hong Kong Cha Chan Tang. OMG! Jing's cantonese was so FABULOUS that I nearly died. LOL. And Amanda's english was filled with bits of aussie-ness that I thought we are having cross-cultural meal. We chatted lots on school, what we did and how our class has not had a gathering for so long. Well, with the coming CNY, I do hope the 4A peeps can go back to BDS so we can see each other =DD

Me, Ms HK and Ms Aust. =D


To the ever lovely Amanda, have fun in Australia. Though I forgot the date you were going back (my sorry excuse due to work) which I am dreadfully apologetic about, I am in full admiration of you and Billy. The legend of ALL couples. May you two be blessed. =DDD

No comments: