Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

P.S. I Love You

This morning (1 or 2am), it was raining heavily. I didn't really notice till I was about to hit the pillows. Trying my luck at mahjong - the online one that is; wahjong. It got so many people talking about it. I remembered about a month or two ago, I saw chemical engine. students crowding round a computer playing what looks like msn mahjong. Laughing and chatting among themselves. Good way to de-stress. Only if you win all the time. If not...

Anyway, I figured since I was kinda out of touch with the entertainment world, I decided to catch a movie today. I am not sure if you know this, but the last movie I caught was Transformers. LOL. And since I am not a horror/scary movie buff, I decided to go for something that is so Winston - P.S. I Love You

http://www.firstshowing.net/img/ps-iloveyou-poster.jpg

I am full of emotions. Anger, sadness, bitterness, loneliness, happiness and the list goes on. But most of the time, only one emotion is in control. Lately, it seems that I have no control over my lacrimal glands. Biochemisty =D. Also means my tears. The movie was not predictable (which is good since I watch too many korean dramas but bad since I am a little impatient however that doesn't apply since Daph told me about what happened =D). I guess I just need my dose of funny-yet-sad-and-romantic-but-guy-dies-in-the-end (more of died at the beginning of the show) movie. Overall, it is something you would watch if you are in love, fell out of love, plainly need something to feel (love) or just plainly because you are a romantic movie buff =D. nuff said.

Today marks the day of 'freedom' - my last paper was yesterday and today is the start of my holidays. Tml would be the start of my work. Woots to work as it means the moolas is rolling in but thumbs down for the possibility of meeting nasty Singaporean customers. The eye is on the money baby! =DDD

During my study week, I was stuck on this song - Littlest things by Lily Allen. KOPED from dannyboy's blog =D. The lyrics meant alot to me. Below is just the chorus. Enjoy!!!



Dreams, Dreams
Of when we had just started things
Dreams of you and me
It seems, It seems
That I can't shake those memories
I wonder if you have the same dreams too.

The littlest things that take me there
I know it sounds lame but its so true
I know its not right, but it seems unfair
That the things are reminding me of you
Sometimes I wish we could just pretend
Even if only for one weekend
So come on, Tell me
Is this the end?


No comments: