Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I broke my promise =(

Okay, so I am here, using the computer (duh, obviously) typing this out. I wouldn't have broken my promise if...

Today's paper was at 2pm and I woke up today at 7.30am thinking that my paper starts at 9.30am. Finished my toast with butter and a cup of coffee. Dressed and left my house. Arrived at the bus stop and took out my organiser. This was when I had the shock of my life. Debating whether to go back home (transportation is really expensive =X) or just revised what I have in school. So I decided to do the latter. After revision for 2 hours, I decided that the use of computer was in order. I deserve this break =p. Anyway, was blog surfing when I chanced upon this nonsense quiz. Here is the result:




Your Birthdate: October 7



Calm and understated, you struggle to express your love with words.

Over time, your partner learns to recognize your passion by the actions you take.

You're good at wooing someone slowly, without them even realizing it!



Number of True Loves You'll Have: 1



Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 2



You are most compatible with people born on the 7th, 16th, and 25th of the month.



1 true love, heart broken twice. WOW! Kinda accurate with the heart broken part. Oh well, I guess I resign to my fate of 1 true love. Perhaps I was destined to be single...

Anyway, I shall concentrate on eating and then last minute revision and off with my test! All the best people =D!

P.S. reply to tags

Yitian: thanks yea! good luck to you too =D
Daph: YES! they are from bakerzin =DD simply delicious

No comments: