Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Drinking Session =D!

So after getting my cholesterol and glucose tested, I met Jasmine and Shina for our night out! Apologizes to 'ter. Since it was a really long time since we (jas and shina) have met, we would be talking about secondary school stuff. Really thought he might get left out. Still feeling bad.

Anyway, the place of sin was at Blue Jazz. It's really cool place for drinking. Atmosphere was quite fantastic. And if I am not wrong, there are no charges for service and gst. I think. LOL. Was too high to remember anything. HAHA.

Went shopping. At Bugis. I know what you are thinking. Winston, at Bugis. Is like at ORH-JEE-PA-LANG central la. So why would I be there to shop. LOL. Was just walking and stuff and then we decided to go to SaSa which sells cosmestic and stuff. And in the end, I bought a minature perfume. Kinda cute and it was at 20% discount! HAHA. Then blah blah blah.

Okay, we started talking and eating at the same time. Taking LOTS of nonsense picture. So the booze was the bottle of red wine (cabernet and shiraz) and Shina's frozen lime margarita and Jasmine's choice of lychee martini (recommended by me and Shina =D). So we were eating, drinking and talking about how our friendship became stronger only after we left Secondary school. How life was different from us. The sadness we went through and how we pull through together. Though we lead quite different lives, the journey through it seems almost familiar.

Okay, enough of what we talked. And be, being the KIASU uncle, ordered the bottle of red wine was because I had 2 cups the other time and it cost me $20. So why not for another $22, I can have the WHOLE bottle. LOL. My god, I drank practically everything with only about 1 cup each drank by Shina and Jasmine.

So now would be the time to apologize to whatever nonsense I did that offended anyone on Friday night. Sorry!!!

And now would be...The PICTURES la. Enjoy =D












































Picture of myself in the MRT. OMG! LOL. Anyway, CNY is coming and more pictures =DD

No comments: