Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Souffle

Today was my off day. And this week happens to be my last week working at Cold Storage. The new semester is arriving and before I know it, work (assignments) have managed to worm their way into my life. Just this afternoon, a massive bombshell was dropped upon me. To all AFSN students of TP, please check BlackBoard for further information regarding SIP and our new module Food Safety. Life can't get any better can it?

Anyway, I shall tell more about my fabulous off day. At 11pm yesterday, my internet 'crashed'. It took about 3 hours before I was able to go online again. And in those 3 hours, I did my long-forgotten spring cleaning. Once my connection was back, my eyes were glued to the screen. I actually slept at about 5 plus today. =D

Got up at about 2pm. Heated up some pratas (the frozen kind la and now is my fav!) and began munching. Suddenly, I was in a baking mood and off to make - SOUFFLE! (view picture)


I know I have been saying I am not a photographer, but looking at the picture, I think it speaks for itself =X. Anyway, the procedure is really simple. Ingredients consist of only 3 eggs, 1/2 cup of jam or conserve (apricot, peach but I used some berry jam from IKEA), lemon rind (I didn't use this simply because I was lazy =X) and 1tsp of ground cinnamon powder. Best of all, since jam/conserve is used, no extra sugar was added making this HEALTHY! =D
For the recipe, you can email me. Too lazy to type it out =D

For my lovely iced drink that accompanied this hot dessert was coffee but with a twist: Coffee with a tiny bit of Hennessey.

To make this drink, just make coffee as per usual BUT with a bit more creamer. Add in the alcohol and ... TA-DA! Extremely YUM! =DDD

I hope my pay (though really little) would arrive sooner than I think and then I can enjoy enjoy enjoy!

No comments: