Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Independence?

I was at our class gathering held in a chalet downtown east. Aloha resort I think. Applied 2 days leave just to have 'fun' (not in that dirty kind of way xp). There was booze + food + people. Good combination until...(due to confidentiality, nothing much would be revealed. P.S. not about me though =D)

It was a horrible start as it was raining in the early afternoon. Met at Pasir ris, bought the stuff and it was still raining. Caught the shuttle to the chalet. But guess what, our chalet number is 13 and it was among the last bungalow (all the way inside). Walking in the cold rain trying to hurry to our bungalow was no easy feat. I had in my bag, one mini mahjong set and one bottle of red wine plus my clothes and other stuff. In my other hand was the 2 bottles of booze and 1 bottle of sparkling juice. All were glass and contain full amounts of liquid. I sure had my fair share of muscle training that day.

Watching the tele to pass the time. And then, some went to prepare to attempt to BBQ while me and a few others started playing mahjong. We took turns BBQ-ing but there was light drizzling. For my first time, I helped to hold the umbrella (that shelter the food) while BBQ-ing. Interesting...

The mood was really dampened by the weather but fret not as Winston is here (right...). At 8pm, the wine opener arrived. The party has begun. With all that booze talking, it would be quite TAK-GLAM but oh well, it is not everyday you see this side of me =p.

Couldn't really sleep. Had much heart to heart talks. And the before we knew it, it was 7am. Most wanted to forfeit the second day as they had intentions of returning home. Kinda wasted but here I am typing this =X.

Really tired but I think this is the last year where we can have a class gathering. =( but fret not, I am sure we would keep in touch right?

Enjoy the pictures =D






TAK-glam!!!

No comments: