Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Beer?

Me, an alcoholic? Who are you trying to kid? Okay, so I think it is high time I face the truth. So I do occasionally drink at home...and at the pubs. That's all, I swear!

The choice of drinks usually revolves around red wine (I've yet to try white wine) and hard liquors (with mixers of cause). The only beer I tried and like is Kilkenny Draught Irish Beer. Creamy froth and bitterness are a good mix.

But as I was walking home, a van that drove passed me caught my attention - http://www.ibrew.com.sg

It definitely got me curious so I rushed home and entered the site to find out.



Print screens of the site. Seems interesting though but since it is a new site, I decided to find out more about how to brew. Scrolling and finding, I soon chance upon http://www.homebrewandbeer.com/ingredients.html

The ingredients needed for a normal brew are malted barley(or other malted grains), hops, yeast and water.

The procedures for how to brew are all listed there. If interested, take a peek and who knows what you might find =D

No comments: