Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Monday, September 01, 2008

good 'ol cuppa - Mocha cuppa

I LOVE COFFEE! Everyone who knows me would know I just love coffee. Though I love tea too, maybe I am one of those who likes both. HAHA. I cannot start my day without coffee. It just feels as if something is missing. Anyway, today's recipe is kinda Nigella styled. Mocha cuppa!


Ingredients:

Nescafe Gold OR Davidoff espresso (just gives that extra kick) - 1 round tbsp
White sugar
OR good 'unrefined' brown sugar (lovely taste) - 1 round tbsp
Cocoa, Hershey (yet to find good cocoa) - 1/2 tbsp
Milk (full cream would be best) - a generous slosh (really depends on how you like your coffee. I like mine thick yet a hint of milk)
Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
Chocolate syrup - a generous squeeze
Condensed milk - 1 tbsp


Method:

Step 1: Mix all dry ingredients well
Step 2: Add minimum amount of HOT water and stir till everything dissolves
Step 3: Add condensed milk and stir

Step 4: Add vanilla extract, milk and chocolate syrup. Stir!
Step 5: Squeeze some chocolate syrup in a glass (like so)

Step 6: Add ice to the coffee mixture to chill
Step 7: Pour everything into the glass and serve =)



Enjoy to your heart's content =D

No comments: