Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Talk

Talk. Words from our voices or typed out messages. It is kind of amazing how something like that *snap* can make us have so much feelings.







Sunken eyes and hoarse voices are just two hand-in-hand combination you won't wanna have. In addition with tired soles from work and running, life can't get any better can it? Perhaps, I should stop my rantings and do a bit of self-reflection for the day: placing my feet into other people's shoes. *not that I have the same feet size though =X*

In all honesty, if I couldn't, I wouldn't be as emotional as I am now. Or before. LOL. I am much emotionally stronger than before, if I can say so myself. Be bothered or can't be bothered. It's a choice. Just like coffee or tea. It is a choice. Right?! At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is ourselves. Or rather your own self. Quote on quote '开心就可以了'

And happy we shall be =).

No comments: