Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Realisation.

Doing the complete opposite of what I should have done. huh? Attitudes and ideas change. Maybe it was just an unspoken realisation of our society. Meaning what was once there is gone in a sec; believes that I held onto, dissolved in an instant.

http://hazel8500.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/tracksfade1.jpeg


Fuzzy images, fuzzy memories. My STM kicking in I guess. "Good!" or so I thought. Until...
I am glad I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel. *sighs* but that eminent light seems to be different from what I perceive it to be. And yet, at times, flashes occur which leave me guessing did I forget them on purpose? I feel I don't even know myself at times.

What is another day after the years that passed by. What is pain when it is what I have felt for so long? yin-yang theory: How white is white if black have never existed; how good is good if there is no such thing as bad; what is pain if one has never felt hurt before and the list goes on.
Being in a situation that should never have existed but sadly, it does. Period.

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK! - Kabs is coming to SINGAPORE =)

No comments: