Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Full House!

Gosh! I have not been updating my blog. Kinda busy with all the FYP and work stuff. Anyway, This is kinda late. Went to have a fantastic dinner with my besties, Hui Yi and Kim Leng. Will miss you Kims when you go Korea. Please come back safely and it doesn't matter if you don't buy anything for me k. Right Hui Yi?! Gosh, it has been 3 years since we graduate from High school. Kinda sad huh. Oh well, life goes on.

Place of dinner: Full House

Yeap! Like the drama, Full House. Love the show by the way. A must catch for ALL korean drama addicts =).

Drool at the pictures =X. By the way, the Jajangmyung wasn't what I thought it would be. BUT, I lurrve the Dokbokkgi (Kims, I hope my romanisation is correct. LOL).








Special treat to all my friends: The 3-bear SONG

No comments: