Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Saturday, February 09, 2008

is it really that hard?

Let's play pretend =D A game I am sure we all used to enjoy when we were kids. Apparently, some of us still play this game. Not for amusement or entertainment, but it is simply hard...

It is hard to continue. It is really hard to do the things I do. But, being thick-skinned, I just have to carry on what I do. But for how long? I thought things will turn out differently, but I guess, time will tell. The wound will never heal. Instead, a scar will be in its place to remind me in the future.

From seconds to minutes to hours to days. And then months. The thought of it makes me scared. If I were to state my short-comings, it would definitely be day dreaming. The imagination can be so fertile, it sometimes scares me.

Have you ever had deja vu ? You were in a situation where you suddenly felt that you were in it but couldn't exactly remember how you know. Like a dream, it felt that I had this premonition some how, some where. It feels that something bad is often coming after you.

But, the best part in day dreaming is that sometimes it can be a comfort. Dreaming about things you don't have. And the best part, it doesn't cost a dime =P

So right now, I wish for a comfy and smiling dream. Sweet dreams everyone =DD

No comments: