Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, January 27, 2008

emotions?

Daph, I have been reading your blog. Especially the last entry. I can relate to how you feel. *hugs* gal. Don't think too much yea.

Having said that, I wonder why I don't practice what I preach?

I felt it was necessary to blog even with tons of work waiting for me to do. I need to express my emotions before I explode.

For the past few days, I tried to my best means to concentrate on my studies and work; allowing NOTHING to interfere. However, it seems that I am about to crumble. I always thought I will never allow something so minute to come in between, but it seems punishment has already been dealt. There is simply no point in trying to run away or hide from it. I accept my punishment, but I beg of you to be lenient. Being that I am already broken, I hope my sentence won't be a harsh one.

Hurt would be an understatement of how I am feeling now.

Beyond repair and beyond hope of ever healing from this pain. Or so I say. Given time, would it heal me? We shall see...







I shall give my utmost in concentrating. One day, I would understand better. But at the moment, I am living each day with a fresh new wound, especially when I am alone. =(

No comments: