Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Monday, January 28, 2008

*breathe*

Time is about 11.35pm on a Monday night. Sorta just got back from my work. Trying to balance everything. The past week has been a rocky one. Adjusting to work and studies. We gain some we lose some. But I definitely lost some.

I did mention that no matter how busy, I will, must keep this blog alive. It is the breath of my life. The existence that I am, will or become. Expression is something we need to do. Bottling everything will kill you. Been there, done that.

The past week, bottling everything made me miserable, at times I felt that I literally couldn't breathe. Almost like a asthma attack. I did have a minor asthma problem when I was young. Words like die, coma, faint came to mind immediately. Also, I felt that I became a little claustrophobic - meaning: can't be cooped up in a small space for too long. The feeling became worst especially when I am alone and there is nothing but emptiness.

I confess that partly I gotten myself into that state for thinking too much. But...
I just can't help it.

Anyway, I am quite glad I released my grasp and finally let go. Maybe a week later, I will feel better. But I can say that I am alright now.

To the kind but worried friends, thanks so much for your concern. You have no idea how much it really means to me. =)

I think I can finally go to sleep with a peace of mind. Sweet dreams to me and everyone=)

No comments: