Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Thursday, January 10, 2008

tea and dinner...=D

I need CHOCOLATE! haha. Met ter at Raffles City. Tried desserts at this cafe - Canele Cafe. Very classy. Almost similar to Bakerin. Was dying to try their macaroons but it was more expensive than Bakerin. Anyway, I am really really flat broke which was why I didn't try it. I need MONEY $$$ *hint hint* =X jkjkjk

Gateaux Chocolate - wins

Passionfruit Italian soda - ter

After much thought, settled for dinner at this hangout which was similar to Cafe Cartel. What a day huh? Eating at cafes/restaurants that are similar to others =X

This is what I had. Tiger Prawn something something. =X
From the picture, honestly it looks okay but after remembering its name Tiger Prawn and the prawn served look like shrimps...I thought it wasn't worth paying $16++. The taste was average. Nothing fantastic but then again, what can you expect from $16?

Spice something something - ter *gosh my memory is lousy =X*
Thankfully I didn't order this. It was exactly what it states - SPICY! Thought for me it was tolerable, I guess if I did order this, I would be drinking water instead of eating.

After that, we still felt hungry and went to Genki Sushi! No pictures. =( but thanks to ter for the treat. Thank you, Xie Xie, Terima Kasik, Nan dri, Domo Arigatogozaimus, Komapsumnida! =DDD!

No comments: