Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Monday, January 14, 2008

I am sorry!

Bad start to the new Gregorian year and a bad ending to the Chinese Lunar calendar. I offended somebody today. I gritted my teeth and lied. Something I shouldn't have done. But given the circumstance, I guess somebody like me would have chosen to lie(that person was bigger in size). It was really immature, insensitive, stupid and horrendous of me to have displayed that action that in any way caused hurt, anger or grieve. I apologize with all sincerity. I fully regrets what I have done that. I am sorry.

Thinking back, I thought that no matter what I might have done, there wasn't any evidence for you to have cornered me and tried to pick a fight. Actually after that incident, I seriously felt more hatred and anger. But, ultimately, I was at fault. I apologize once again.

Anyway, this incident aside, there were mixed feelings in me...again.
Felt that sometimes, it is just NOT worth it. There is just so much I can do. *sighs* Today was just a bad day - heavy rain, that incident (the one above) and now this.





Seriously, sometimes I just feel that we should understand one another. There are so many more problems in this world that the pathetic problems you and I face. We should just grow up! Which is why I would just rant once a week from now on =)

No comments: