Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Was out on 31st Dec. WOW. everywhere was PACKED with EVERYONE. Started of the day with an 8am class. Was awake by my alarm at 6.30am. Feeling real lethargic and exhausted, took the miraculous beverage called coffee - the same does *one heap tbsp coffee* Perhaps my body is getting used to it which explains why it had little effect. Off to school I went. After the 1 hr lecture at 8am, had 3 hours break before the next lecture. And back home again. Was suppose to get some work done but...
Was planning not to go to Paige's gathering due to certain circumstances but when I was about to take my afternoon nap, the phone saved me from spending NYE by myself. But, I am quite glad it did =)
Paige's friends were superb =p! Though maybe I was just tired which explains my un-friendliness yesterday and the extreme TAK-glam of getting hit my contact solution bottle =X *ouch* but it didn't hurt. Anyway Paige, if you are reading this, get well soon yea and rest well. *hugs*
Did I mention that your friends were superb? haha. Real cool bunch of peeps.
HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody!

Hope you are having a great time and enjoying yourself. Happy New Year! Today is the 3rd day there for you and the 4th day since I last saw you or rather 194 hours since your flight took off. I can't pretend that you are still here. However, on the bright side, you are coming back in 2 days time. Though I don't know the exact timing, I will wait for your call =)

Missing you. It became more pronounced yesterday while I was outside. Kept thinking why couldn't we spend it together? I will wait, but do hurry back. =)

No comments: