Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, December 30, 2007

1st day

First morning in a foreign land. Wonder how ya feeling now? Hope you had breakfast/lunch/dinner. Do take lots of fluids as its cold season *if I'm not wrong*
Anyway, I woke up at 9.30am. Barely able to watch "Dynamic Korea". Ate 2 slices of toast with no spread. Read the papers before sending my berms for alteration and buy lunch at the same time. Came back to try and attempt my homework but...
Finally felt hungry and at my economical rice - pork cutlet with some green vege and curry gravy.
Went back to watching Korean drama. After one episode, I realised school is actually starting. Filed my URBAN neatly then realised my lab coats are not washed. Washed both coats. Hung *sounds wrong =X* them dry. Ate dumplings (tang yuan) then bathed. Watched another episode before sleeping. After I woke up, ate dinner and here I am =)

Truth is...reality has already sank in. Much much deeper than yesterday. Coping with it though. Though it would be really tough since school starts tml. Anyway, you take care too. By now I do hope you have taken dinner and maybe doing late night shopping or else resting well for your performance which I assume starts tml? LOL.


missing you =3
wins

No comments: