Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

time well spent...

woke up a little late. took my time to finish my breakfast and coffee. finally I dressed up, packed my stuff and headed out of the door. hope that I can make it on time. the weather was in favor as the gentle breeze blew across my face. my steps quicken at the thought of missing my bus. As I was waiting to cross the road, I looked for a familiar face. There you were. my heart nearly skipped a beat. As I crossed the road, I thought how can anyone that beautiful exist in my world. soon, the bus came and I boarded. with my music already plugged in, my mind began to wander at the lovely thought of what it would mean to look deep into your eyes and say the 3 most beautiful words.

*poooof* the devil appeared on my left shoulder. "GIVE IT UP! you will never get what you want!"
*poooof* the angel appeared on my right shoulder. "even if you can't get what you want, it is the love that keeps you going and someday the right one will be there."

I used to say, it is just a phase. But what does that really mean. It used to mean that what you like last only for a small period of time. After that, you let the person go and move on. But now...

From today, this phase has end and you are released. From my mind and soul.
............................................................................................

A lost love.
In heart and spirit,
You'll always be.
I hereby release you.

No comments: