Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Thursday, December 27, 2007

9am and shopping!!!

I woke up at 4am this morning. I couldn't sleep due to runny nose and wadeva-stuff I was/is down with. But quite glad is has cleared up by now. Couldn't believe what my mom told me - we were going shopping at 8.30am at ISETAN. Not to buy fish, vegetable, meat or other groceries BUT actual retail stuff!
Had my breakfast, changed and off to the bus stop. Missed 196 and 16 while climbing the stairs. Wait a while for the next bus to Bedok central. *after a long while* 31 came. A single decker bus. The air-conditioning was having probs and the bus suddenly slowed down after the first stop (there is another 2 stops)...Then the driver announced that the bus had 'broken' down and we had to wait for another bus. *KAM SUAI* early in the morning had to face this. Oh well, walked to MRT instead. Took the MRT to Orchard. And when I finally arrived at ISETAN Scotts...

OMG! There was like a LONG queue. LOL. Anyway, it was REALLY CROWDED. And I really crowded is just an understatement. I had so much trouble moving from one place to another let alone one level to another. Especially the ladies shoe section. AUNTIES everywhere!!!


After that, had lunch at my FAVOURITE Korean restaurant at FAR EAST PLAZA. Ordered the usual spicy rice cake. YUM! thanks mummy =) Next, went to Robinson. Not as crowded but my energy level dropped drastically after lunch. Felt so tired and sleepy.



Today was fun yet...
Anyway, shopping was fun and I need money to pay for my stuff!!! =( till next time.

'the early bird catches the worm'

No comments: