Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Saturday, December 29, 2007

the start of temporary lonliness...

It is 12am/0000hr of Sunday. 11 hours has passed since the flight was scheduled to take off. I promised not to emo, but...
The truth sank in as seconds turn to minutes and to hours. I can't help but acknowledge that I am temporarily alone. Anyway, for the next 6 days, I will dedicate my post to writing my feelings =).
Physically unavailable, but spiritually here.
After I left, I went with ter for his hair cut and colour. Passed the time by watching some Korean drama in my phone. After that, went home. Thought that I wouldn't sign into msn as there was no point. But got hook to the net and started uploading all my pictures on Facebook. Had fried rice for dinner and continued using the net - listening to music, checking mail, chatting on the phone, eating and eating and eating =)
Here I am updating my blog. Anyway, I do hope you are sleeping right now. If I'm not wrong, its the same time as Singapore. Though I don't know when is your performance, please take care of yourself. Will try to get some sleep after one episode of my drama. Good night and sweet dreams =p

No comments: