Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Friday, December 07, 2007

drinking...for sorrow?

Havent been blogging for centuries. Anyway, had some internet probs. F*&K! Anyway, everything has been cleared thanks to me again. It used to be my dad who clears this sort of stuff, but ever since my bro when to stay at his hostel, dad became busy and mom who is not really a tech-geek so the responsibility fell on me. Anyway...
This week has been a crazy one. The last week before the term test. Had to struggle to finish the project that was supposed to be handed in on monday. That was settled. Followed by some lab assignment which was due on Tuesday. Went early in the morning to use internet in school for fear of not being able to concentrate at home. That was settled. Wednesday and Thursday were pretty care-free but research on some countries for presentation. Today was my free day but stayed at home TRYING to get some study. But fail. Oh well, after this, I will TRY to study. *fingers crossed*
HERE are some of the pictures that was taken last week or so:

At balcony bar drinking water
*shy!*
*act cool*

*yawns* "excuse me"

HERE are the pictures when I went out on Tuesday:










ARH! love this picture. *ter, you are such a good photographer =p*
*in deep thought*

compliments to ter for his photographs.

No comments: