Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Saturday, December 15, 2007

END OF TERM TEST (:

Before my term test, went to IKEA to have a look at furnitures for my uncle...I think. Anyway, it was really huge and was walking for like 2 hours or so. Good place to train your stamina. After much viewing of furniture and stuff, went to have dinner at the cafeteria. The famous meatballs, chicken wings and drinks.




Sat near window and had a lovely view of the concrete jungle. Took this picture while eating. =X

The 2 pictures below are random as I couldn't concentrate while studying.


It was a friday. End of the TERM TEST! Horrrrrrrraayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Took this picture from 8days. It shows children crawling into Pikachu's 'CHEESE PIE'. LOL! I always thought pikachu was a male. Oh well...

Some cam whoring ON MA PHONE? LOL.



the reason why we were cam-whoring: some talk that lasted for 2 hours!

So after that stupid talk. Went home to slack. And the impact of the 2 weeks of holidays finally hit me. BUT, my stupid internet connection is getting on my nerves. Was supposed to update my blog like on friday but...Oh well...
Anyway, so I went out with wayne. Went to Plaza Sing first. IT WAS FREAKING CROWDED. lol. So, took a bus down to Orchard according the original plan of Sushi Tei but it was packed; FULL HOUSE. Had cravings of TCC (the coffee connoisseur). I had the mushroom crepe while he had garlic prawn pasta which I originally wanted. And lastly, polished of with my favourite MUDDY MUD PIE! *winston you are such a pig. =X*




For the first time, I had trouble finishing my dessert. I came to conclusion: I had a main and WT was too full. Oh well, I left a small portion. HAHA =p

No comments: