Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Thursday, January 31, 2008

NICOLE'S 20th B'DAY!!!

OMG! Today was Nicole Yap Pei Yi's (hope I got the spelling right) birthday! 20th to be exact. HAHA. Dinner was at Foo House. Near simpang bedok. And going by the surname, this restuarant is HAINANESE! And like most of my friend knows, I am HAINANESE too =D! okay okay, enough of my nonsense.

where do I even start.

let's see...
I had lessons today which was lab stuff. Had to 'stir' mayonnaise and tomato puree. HOW FUN? *sarcastically* LOL. But hey, I get to play with my food =X
Anyway, no pictures. Should have taken something. But no worries, not worth seeing anyway.
BUT, wait for Friday because I will be having my blood analyzed! Something to look forward to. Not for the faint-hearted.

Anyway, (I get easily sidetracked. =p) so ended school and was rushing my projects which are due on Thursday. Rushing and rushing blah blah blah. And I finally managed to leave the school at about 2.30pm

Got to Red Man (it is a shop that sells baking stuff) to get golden syrup and to NTUC to get unsalted butter and sour cream for the frosting for the chocolate cake which was for *drum rolls*
NICOLE YAP PEI YI! =DDD

The process would be too boring to be stated so I shall just let the pictures do the talking.



Let me warn you, looks are meant to be deceiving. It does look good, I have to admit. But the taste was so chocolaty that eating a slice is so RICH and FILLING! Honestly, I think I failed. Oh well, there is always a second time in trying right? haha.

Anyway, stay happy and enjoy the beginning of your 2nd decade of life. Cheers Nicole =D

No comments: