Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Friday, July 21, 2006

Cheesecake

Today was lecture day. All lectures on Friday. However, there wasn't MST1(because there was a quiz at 8am) and HAP. I ended school early today - 3pm. Met 'ter and we went shopping. Went to BUGIS but there wasn't much stuff. 'ter was hungry so we went to Long John Silver to eat. The picture below is what 'ter had. The ever cliched two piece chicken and fries with coke.

After that, we went to BUGIS street. It wasn't really appealing at all. So we took bus 12 & head down to SIGLAP to have dinner. I had dinner at The Liquid Kitchen. Apparently I should have read between the lines. The place is called liquid kitchen because the whole menus is practically drinks(mostly alcoholic). They didn't even serve iced-water. 'ter told the waiter,(and I quote)"OMG, I'm spoilt for choice." And this was what the waiter told us,(and I quote)"Would you like to have a round of Tiger?" Do we look that old? Of course we didn't have Tiger. Anyway, this was the drink I had - peach soda. It looks nice but the taste was some what flat.


This is me posing. Actually, I was taken unprepared. lol.

Posing with my drink. lol.

This is the main course that we had. Pizza with loads of cheese, beacons, pepper, chili flakes.

The seasoning that we used.

After dinner, we went to the Cheesecake cafe just next door. It was simply fabulous. The waiters and waitresses there were so nice. Greeted us and everything. Anyway, I ordered peanut butter cheese cake. I took a real long time to finish eating it. The picture at the bottom is the peanut cheese cake. Hope you can see this. The fabulous ambiance isn't good for taking photos.

Blueberry cheese cake. This is what 'ter had.

I had one picture of me savoring it slowly but due to the ambiance, the picture was a little dark. Okay, so maybe 'a little' is an understatement but yeah, the lighting was really bad and we didn't wanna make a scene by using flash. Anyway, after eating all these goodies, it is time for me to snuggle in bed. Nighty!(pictures of all the cheese cakes are of courtesy by cheesecake cafe and pictures of the drinks and pizza are of courtesy by The Liquid Kitchen.)

No comments: