Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Exciting day

haha. It felt so weird today. It was like, when I woke up, I thought today was my after-'O' level-holiday. Was suppose to make myself breakfast, but I was so lazy so I just had a cup of chocolate pudding that I made yesterday. heh. Well, the chocolate pudding was okay. I think I added a little too much corn flour. I didn't level the tablespoon. My bad I guess. lol. It was as soft as I hoped it will be. But it was smooth and velvety. Thank God there wasn't bits of not dissolved stuff. For an extra kick, i added Hershey's chocolate sauce. I used olive oil margarine instead of butter. So I hope it should be healthier. After all, I learn SFP for a reason. lol. Was practically using the com the whole day. I mean, it felt so holiday for me. I was seduced by some evil force. lol. Anyway, I think will be studying once I finish this post. Anyway, for lunch I had KOKA instant curry noodle. Was nice. Doesn't taste like your average instant noodle. Wasn't very oily and certainly doesn't leave you drowning yourself with water(because of the MSG - monosodium glutamate). I think I was watching Charmed. For dinner I had, well, I cooked a 'simple' dinner. Vietnamese rice noodles with fish cake. Also, I had a bowl of wanton soup(the frozen ones where you put water and boil). I boiled the noodle first, then I set a side. After which, I pour the oil and threw in the garlic and let it heat. When I heard the sizzling, I put in the fish cake and fry till the aroma of the fish cake emerged and diffuse everywhere. Then, I added the noodles and fry. I think I didn't add enough oil as some noodle was stuck at the bottom of the pan. Anyway, I added my seasoning and after a few more times of frying. *ta da*. My dinner. Doesn't sound very appetizing right. I thought so too. However, it tasted quite alright. It could do with a little more oil. Anyway, the worst part about all this is - washing! I didn't do the washing immediately after eating. I was watching Charmed while eating. When I started washing, I realized, unless I am going to make gourmet cuisine, I am not going to cook. It is so energy draining to wash dishes, dry dishes, dry the sink area, clean the stove. Anyway, I am far too tired to continue typing this post. I think I will forcus the rest of my energy on studying PIPC. Enjoy the rest of the weekend poeple. Cheers!

No comments: