Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Monday, July 17, 2006

Only fours in school but two hours of lesson.

I am back from school. This is so insane. I only have like 2 hours of school but I have to be in school for 4 hours because the two tutorials that I have are 2 hours apart. Ms Quek wasn't that bad as I expected today. lol. And from my PIPC tutor, Dr Jiang, I learn a lot and understand better although his accent is rather funny. Today, I mainly spent the two hours of my free time at the library(7th floor). It was a rather noisy level. I expected the ambiance to be perfect for studying but it wasn't so. People were talking, laughing, and doing everything other than studying. Okay, maybe not so exaggerating and not everyone there. But at least 80%. Including me. heh. Well, I studied for a few seconds before Wee Luan ask me to help her write the recipe for the potato korokke. I plugged in my mp3 and started listing down the ingredients and procedure. I finished writing about 70% before she saw her secondary school friend(I think). They chatted for a while then Luan waved a hand infront of me to get my attention(I was listening to my mp3). I took out one of my ear piece. Then she asked me to help her friend to do a survey. Luan if you are reading this, tell HER(Luan's friend) about the mistake, it is the first option not the second one. thanks. Anyway, so ya. I did the survey and passed it back to Luan. I re-plugged the ear piece in my ear and continued with the unfinished recipe. Seriously, I didn't remember her friend. It was only after my PIPC tutorial that wee Luan told me that was her friend whom I saw on the bus the other day. Luan also told me that SHE(Luan's friend) wanted her to intro me to HER(the other day). You see, the other day, for the first time, Luan took the same bus as me. Apparently I thought at least there will be someone to talk to me during the monotonous ride. But, under those circumstances - there was a lot of people taking the bus, we were 'separated'. I think she managed to 'be' with her friend while I stood at one corner listening to my mp3...Again. lol. I seem like an anti-social right. pur-lease. ya right! Anyway, I didn't know that Luan wanted me to wait for her so I just walked off to take another bus home. lol. And she(Luan) told me that she felt so paisay cause she said want to intro me to HER but I walked away like I so 'DAO'. lol. Plus, today I didn't know SHE was the one who wanted me to do the survey so I didn't bother. Oops. heh. Anyway, I am quite approachable. Do I have a 'black' face? Only when I have mood swing. Which doesn't really happen that often. Anyway, what's so good about knowing me. And...For the last time, I am not 19!!! I am still in my teens. I am young okay. lol. Is this incident a good thing or a bad thing?

No comments: