Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Thursday, July 13, 2006

If u can see this blessed be!

As you can see, I think I am starting the habit of having a blog. with a blog, I am able to share interesting(ok, maybe not that interesting) stuff. I luuurve to read blogs. however, not blogs that have posts that goes something like this - EeU DuN LuRbe MOI or MoI BeRI lUrbe EuU oNe De wOrRs. ill. shivers down my spine. if anyone out that is reading my blog and types like that, no offense intended. anyway, back to topic, have you read some blogs that really leaves you thinking about what they say. gosh do I admire their style of writing. sometimes, it really leaves me thinking of that topic for a few days. so far, I only know of two people who write brilliantly. I don't think I will link their blogs cause I haven't ask for their permission but when I do I will let u people know.

today is fabulous Thursday. and every Thursday morn, after I have brought myself back from 'lala land' to reality and figure out it is Thursday, I will be ecstatic. I look forward to reading URBAN. gosh is it fab. however, if the magazine is like crap, so does my whole day becomes. URBAN talks about the lastest trend and fashion stuff which is so me.

side track. I was walking to an LT when I heard two girls gossiping about me. they were like 'this guy.....see the black shirt he is wearing.....' you might say I am soooo BHB to think people would waste their time gossiping about me but sometimes you just know that they are talking about you. from my side view I could tell they were talking about me and in my course there are very few guys and at that time, I was the only guy there I think. I mean gossiping is not illegal. I admit to gossiping. I mean no one can say they never gossip about someone before. but at least don't do it so loud till I am able to hear it. you can say the nastiest things about me behind my back. I dun give a fuck. but don't do it when I am like one two metres away from you. FYI, I was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with shiny vertical line prints and jeans to school.

gosh. I just lurrve to rant off my frustrations. totally feel so much better. anyway, back to topic. in short, URBAN is cool and anyone who loves fashion should, I correct myself, MUST read.

quizzes are here again and I keep telling myself study study study. why can't I instill a sense of self-discipline in me. I need to like lock up the TV and all the other distraction like food. yes, I lurrve to eat and no I am not skinny. I have lots and I stress the word LOTS of adominal fat. I cannot seem to shake them off. someone please tell me how. no point do lots of sit up cause I read what Vinson(not sure correct spelling) said that to have a nice wash-board abs, one has to balance exercise with a healthily low-fat diet. and since I am studying AFSN(FYI, Applied Food Science & Nutrition) I know what is meant by healthily low-fat diet. however, I have this believe that unless food is laced ok maybe not laced but have traces of fat, it will taste seemly delectable and delicious. One example of fat food(however I think the fat is saturated) oreo cheese cake. gosh! my mum just made them like few days ago. I just put on small cube of it in my mouth and this tingle is felt as I slowly wrap my tongue around it. As it melts on my tongue releasing all the oreo and creamy cheese. gosh! I lurrve my mummy! she is simply the best. anyway, as it always happen, after the first cube of cheese cake, follows by a second, third, till......

so there you go, I am definitely not healthy. anyway, I think it is kinda late. will be back tml to post more. oh tml is the start for TOPMAN sales. gosh. have to be there. see ya!

No comments: