Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Friday, July 14, 2006

no matter what I type here, it never shows

today is Friday and that means weekend is here. personally, I don't think that two days are enough for me to recover from my hectic schedule during weekdays. since GSS will be ending soon, certain shops start their sales late. an example is TOPMAN. so I decided to go shopping on Saturday although I know perfectly well I should be at home studying for the coming quizzes. I always complain about insufficient time but in reality, I have the same 24 hours as everyone. it is how I manage it. my time management skills have never been outstanding. procrastination is what I do best. yes, I admit I am a bummer. I sit my arse down too long. I just need to get up and do something physical like...like...muay thai. yeah. now you're talking. have been wishing to enroll myself but I just cant seem to 'find' time and a place that teaches muay thai. besides, currently, I am kinda broke. lol. oh ya, if anyone reading this know how to contact Cassandra Marie of 4D BDS year 2005, pls tell me. she owes me money. miserable as the amount may seem to some, I believe it is not about the quantity but the principle. a promise is a promise. don't try to run away or throw the responsibility of up holding it away. anyway, I shall not let this spoil the wonderful night I'm having.

Woah! it has been 3 months since I started school. life is much different from being in a secondary school. just that certain rules of attire has been done away and I start school a little later than usual. before entering TP, I thought, there won't be any major tests or huge stress but lo and behold, within 1 week plus of school, I received what we call it 'pop quiz' during one of my lectures. another week or so, my lecture quizzes began. followed by the recent term tests. life in poly isn't much better than secondary school life.

my education back then started with nursery, followed by play school, then primary, secondary and now poly. 3 years from now and I will graduate. get enlisted and go for NS. after that, what's next?

No comments: