Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fantastic

School was quite 'fun'. Fine, it is quite mundane and boring. HAP lecture was...One word - boring. However, at least the teacher did inject some humor at times. Followed by an hour long break. Then, it was CSAS. Gosh! Constipation. LOL. it was so funny. We saw the video of the people doing the presentation. This guy was saying something about constipation. He used this word - stuck. When I heard it, I laughed so hard and so did everyone. LOL. Anyway, after CSAS was actually OBC tutorial but it was brought forward to next week so I had one hour of break. I went to the library to use internet. I was watching tap dancing. Lord of the Dance by Michael Flatley. He is good. Luurves him. However, as the computer's speed is 'supersonic' I didn't have time to watch the complete thing. Sighs. During SFP lab today, we were doing fruits and vegetable. Sodium bicarbonate in boiling water retains spinach colour but it will turn red-cabbage(purple colour) bluish green. Now I am sitting infront of the com(my house). My mommy just made me some blueberry muffins for my breakfast tml. She is so nice to me. Love my mummy to bits.
Salam layi yaki nicole. salam? salammi!!
sanasa sasa sanasa sasa SANASAAAA!!

No comments: