Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

gosh...am I that OLD?

here i am again, after my OBC lab. just had potato salad and watch some holland v. this is what stumps me the most. at first look, how old do you think I am? well, today during practical, i ask this new tutor who was supposely in-charge of my class. I ask her how old does she i am. trying to be funny daphne said i am actually 25. the tutor was flabberghasted but i continued and ask her how old does she think i am. she said i look 19. 19!!! i mean it is like 19. i am currently 16 but 17 this year. i am so young. why do i have to look old? why can't i be shorter. sighs. why can't i be my age. maybe physically, my body's mentabolism rate is too high causing me to look more matured. i prefer to use the word mature and not old. damn. 3 freaking extra years added to my age. however, on second thought, if i look 19, why did that movie-ticket-guy ask to see my IC when i all i wanted was to buy 'the da vinci code' ticket(and p.s the rating was NC16)?
anyway, tml is fabulous thursday. the dress theme(for my class) for tml is ------- gorthic. I think i will be wearing black. anyway, will be back tml. looking forward to fabulous thursday.....

No comments: