Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Cantonese

Hwee li,"le sek see ar. sek see hou sek ar."
Wins,"meh ar? le yao ngor sek see? aiya. ngor tai mo keen see sek. ngor orh pei le sek ar."

isn't this exciting. lol. Suddenly Cantonese has become a favorite language. I love Cantonese as it sounds classy. Have been having thoughts of enrolling myself in the Cantonese association in Singapore. Woke up a little late today - about 9 plus. Ate breakfast and went to study. Ate lots of nonsense in between my breaks. By the time it was dinner, didn't have much appetite. I had satay for dinner by the way. It was quite nice. I think it was pork. succulent and juicy with the lard that slowly melts in the mouth. Those who are Muslim, please don't get offended by what I just wrote. Anyway, I had pink grapefruit juice(freshly squeezed by me). Thank god I added honey or it will be extremely sour. Anyway, I have loads of stuff waiting for me to do. ngor hoi tok qu.

No comments: