Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

BT's birthday celebration!

WOAH! This is a really late post. Remember the FUN BAGS post? YEAP! The one with the great-looking BOOBY cake. Extremely booby-licious =X. Anyway, here are the snap shots of me and the peeps who went. Courtesy of the soon-to-be-PI(Private Investigator), LECIA LIM LISHAN! In case you didn't notice, her name, surname, chinese name starts with 'L'. Cool huh?! =p

Moving on...

Below are the pictures =D.

the weather was really hot, just like me =p
Lecia, STOP secretly taking my photos. I know you wanna sell them right?! LOL =p
Fuzi's crazy side =D
Secret shot of DA JIE =p (P.S. she is 21 this year lei, but look like little girl hor =X)

So TAK glam la.
Was suppose to post but Lecia snapped before I can do anything. lol
Group picture (with the extra pasty chef Freddie) =X
Birthday BOY (more like uncle =X)
That's all. =D

No comments: