Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Bloody Hell!

What a beautiful day this is =p. It is when you know you have done something good - donating my BLOOD!

It began with the registration. There was this form where you had to fill in. An eye-opener if you ask me (shan't state the reason why, go figure =X). After registration, a nurse (I think...) prick your finger (totally PBPN) and test your blood for iron (I think again...). And finally, blood was drawn. It wasn't pain at all. Okay...so maybe just a little. But you can't feel the needle because...
Anesthesia was used. About 20 mins was all it took. Ta-Da! Enjoy the pictures =D

P.S. Not for the faint-hearted.

Since both me and Siok Hoon are first-timers, we got the sticker which translates to:
"Please be nice to us since this is our first time =D"

Lecia captured a photo of me which being attended to.
Blood is being drawn...
Oh my GAWD! Look at the deep deep MAROON colour.
This outlet is where they took 3 or 4 vials of my blood for testing.
My BLOOD!!!
Me taking a picture of Lecia who is taking a picture of me =p
My bandage!!!
Our bandage!!!

That's all. And I didn't feel faint after that despite people commenting: 'you are so skinny, don't need to donate la' =p

No comments: