Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Its just emotions...

...taking me over.

If its jealousy, I got pass that eons ago. If its anger, I try to release my grasp. If its sadness, I release it or suppress it till I smile. If its happiness, I think something must have went wrong. That's just how my life is and will be so or till next time.

Integrity. Basic of all basics that earns the trust of people around you. But lying to yourself? Is that even possible? Perhaps escapism prevents the nasty truth from sinking in and allowing it to disperse into our very existence.

*WAKE UP!* What happened to my promise? =p




I will be stronger in every sense of the word. But there would be pockets of time where my mind just drifts away. Forgive me if I stray from my promise. Constant reminders as my construction is pounding the foundation deep, deep into the grounds. May this cast away my useless emotions =D

No comments: