Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Ocean.

The Ocean. Controlled by the waning or waxing moon. Tides high or tides low, water come as it goes. Waves of emotions. Like the water, when pushed away, it will flow up the shore once more. It can't be hidden no more. *sighs* =(




As I walked on the dim lighted road, it suddenly dawn on me that I was in denial the whole time. I could have forgotten the memories, the experience, the good and the bad...but there was one think I couldn't forget - the emotions. No matter how forgetful I can be, the essence of the emotions will always be there. Secretly, I longed for it. Sometimes, I wondered will I ever get it. Its 2am on a seemingly dull Sunday morning. I guess the alcohol is losing its effects.

No comments: