Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Friday, May 16, 2008

pictureless...

Waking up at 6am.
Start work at 8.30+++am.
End work at 5.30+++pm.
Reach home at 7.30+++pm.
Have dinner, bathe, check mail, touch a bit of FS = 12am(next day)
Sleep and this ritual continues. 6 days a week, 4 weeks a month and so far this is the 6th week. 10 more weeks to go. Good Luck to me!

My condolences to my relatives. My paternal great grand second-aunt (complicated connections) just passed away. Kinda shocking as I just saw her during this year's CNY. *sighs* Life is truly fragile.


It is times like these when I feel I am on the verge of breaking down. It is also during times like these when I felt I am not the only one suffering and that the world has bigger problems. There are times like these...
At times, I secretly wish for Death to take me away from this world. The never ending rat race is becoming too much for me. I just wish everything will come to a standstill for just one minute so that we can reflect. On the things we have done and given a second chance, would you repeat the same action or change... would I?

No comments: