Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Friday, May 02, 2008

Labour Day!

Happy Belated Labour Day to ALL those who are working - whether attachment, part-time or full-time. Was soo glad that my boss actually gave us a day off! Spent nearly half the day at my aunt's place. My uncle (her hubby) collects antiques! Lovely. The black and white picture gave it a vintage style but I am no photographer. Just enjoy my lousy work =D.

ch-CHING!
hey Mr. DJ, put the record on...

Libra: Scales of balance
OMGawd! Be prepared for cutesy, cuddly, adorably girls!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
my cutesy cousin =D
See her angelic smile?
My adorable 1st niece (my cousin's daughter)
Niece and Aunt =D
Cuzzies!!!


That's all folks. Enjoy their cutesy and adorable looks before they before like....me =X! haha

No comments: