Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cakes...again?!

LATE!!! Okay, so its a Saturday. Yes, I know. Its a weekend and wins is WORKING??? No choice la. Intern only ma. Anyway, secret secret; we were helping Chef Freddy with baking. OMGawd, not secret anymore! haha =p. Oh, before I forget HAPPY MAMA DAY! *I am so late right =X*That was what the cakes were for; the patients' (who were in AH) moms. AH is so sweet right? =p *wins is not sucking up*

NOTE: We washed our hands THOROUGHLY before attempting anything below =D.

Chef Freddy posing for a shot.
Siok Hoon hard at work.

The cream+ fruits filling is simply heart melting.


After the assembling of the cake. It is time for packing! Factory operation time =D!

Step 1: Take a piece of the cake and place it at the bottom left-hand corner of the plastic packaging.

Step 2: Take another piece of cake and place it at the top right-hand corner of the plastic packaging.

you'll get something like this...
after repeating steps 1 & 2 a few times...
Step 3: Next, sealed the packaging with a piece of clear tape.
Step 4: Label the packaging with our signature sticker.
repeat steps 1 - 4 many times...
TA-DA! =D

Below pictures are tea time snacks for A1 patients. These 2 are the extras. Don't be fool by the fantastic presentation. It is no where as good as real fattening desserts you see outside. =X But I would say that it is acceptable if I'm a patient.


After working in AH for more than a month, and at the rate I am conducting food evaluation, I am going to gain weight real soon. I am on a mission to start running and exercising. Anyone interesting in accompanying me? =p

No comments: