Enough with the cliches. Just plain 'ol Winston =).

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Cakes. How do I even start on this topic. My ideal cake has to be one of these flavours: Chocolate (deep, dark, bitter sweet), Durian, Mango, Rum & Raisin CHEESECAKE, Tiramisu and MANY MANY MORE!
I am a cake person. I just love the sight, smell, look...basically I LOVE CAKES! From the richness of the cream to the oomph factor of the buttery-goodness of pound cakes. I love 'em all. Did I mention that I love cakes? =p

Today, I am gonna feature a BEAUTIFUL cake done by a new pastry chef (Freddy =D). Every beginning week of the month, a cake would be baked to celebrate any staff birthday in that particular month. And the lucky few this month are Boon Tong, Mary and Mar-mode [Muslim name]. OMGawd, apologies for incorrect spelling =p

I came in slightly late BUT just in time to see the cream being applied.

More cream...
Smooth touch.
Igloo?
cute manure-looking things =p
transformation...
woo...
CHOCOLATE POWER! powder I mean =p





TA-DA! End product. Isn't it a feast for the eyes?

Cake anyone? =p

No comments: